Power lines detector (Made) by Theam for conveyors, mixer pump and pumps…
Protect persons and property thanks to high voltage overhead
electric lines detector !
SKY NG RADIO and Detect Line are high voltage line detectors : medium voltage (< 50 kV) and high voltage (> 50 kV). SKY NG RADIO operates on a proximity detection principle using several sensors, depending on the number of arms on the machine. It warns the operator by an audible signal and a warning light when equipment enters a high risk zone, with a warning distance thatcan be configured between 3 to 6 meters (10 to 17 feet) from a high voltage line. SKY NG RADIO is designed for
concrete conveyor belts, pumps, mixer-pumps, auxiliary cranes, etc.
SKY NG RADIO activates when the power take-off is engaged. The electrical field detection activates the audible alarms and visual alarms and can cause the stop of the motion (with effective cabling). The driver can turn off the audible alarm and the motion stopping (if effective) features for an hour by pushing the button “call-back mode”. The buzzers and the flashing lights remain active. After an hour, the system resets.
– For a multi-sensors configuration, the configurable detection threshold upon installation
varies from 3 to 6 meters (10 to 17 feet) from a high voltage line.
– Measurement precision : ± 1 meter (3 feet) while moving, with a speed of 1 m/s
– Power supply : 24 VDC or 12 VDC.
– Size : 160 x 85 x 45 mm (sensor), 160 x 130 x 60 mm (central unit), 145 x 85 x 90 mm
(inside box of visualization) and 120 x 80 x70 mm (outside box of visualization).
– Waterproof standard : IP65
– Temperature range : -20°C to +60°C.
– Self-test system at each power-on.
– The sensibility limits of the device does not allow to detect 230 V to 280 V power lines.
– The system does not detect the presence of direct current voltage.
Our systems are avalaible for all types of vehicles subjected to a risk to work near electrical MV and HV overhead lines (mechanical excavators, cradles, tractors…)
Theam is official sales dealer and fitter of those systems since 15 years.
For more information : email@example.com