Tipper with a conveyor to spread stones
Tipper Volume : —————————————15.1 m3
Through conveyor length ——————————– 6m
Delivery radius ——————————————— 180 ° (from left to right)
Weight —————————————————- 3879 kg
Maximum delivery distance with option Power Shield—— 30 m
Total height in transport position– < 4M* (*depends on the truck + ultralite)
Capacity ———————————————— 100T / H * (*depends on hydraulics)
Why use a Baylynx Ultralite by Theam ?
- Quick and precise placement of material up to 120′ from back of truck
- Patented load suspension beam allows for consistent and steady flow of materials
- Reduces labour costs
- Prevents broken / damaged foundations and mechanical/plumbing services
- Reduces waste and contamination associated with onsite stockpiles& handling material with skid steers, excavators, etc.
- Foundations / basements drainage & sub floors
- Residential / commercial construction
- Utility trench and petroleum tank backfill
- Daylighting operations
- Slab on grade construction
- Blast hole stemming
- Environmental remediation
- Erosion control
MODELED TO PERFECTION
Engineered, designed and modeled using Baylynx highest quality of standard that you have come to expect with all Bay-lynx products.
The aluminum extruded vertical panels are 2″ thick side panels engineered to lock together they are then fully welded to create a strong and rigid construction.
The smooth highly polished panels give a great dlook while the intergrated dual drive conveyor system ensures a seamless high speed unloading, by means of Bay-lynx patented load Suspension beam.
To see more about Bay-lynx spreaders : https://bay-lynx.com/products/spreaders/ultralite/
- Add RecoDrive to avoid the driver to get in /out the cabin. With ReCoDrive, you will be able to deliver gravels and at the same time move the truck slowly. * WARNING, respect safety on site and use ReCoDrive only if there is a good visibility. More Info
Contact THEAM to check technical compatibility and requirements of your truck : firstname.lastname@example.org